Created by: Jenselme
feat(create): start merging the two states of the game creation page
- Position elements with percent width and vh height. This allows us to remove positioning JS code in the select hero component and the creation page.
- Simplify the code to select heroes:
- Use the next and previous properties of each hero
- Use two way databinding to select the hero
- Display the hero selector on the new "gate" background
- Display only the hero selector on the page
- Remove deprecated background for heroes selection
ref(create): create the game from the /game/create page
- Display spinner while create the game with either random hero and name or with the last entered values.
- Create the game automatically when the player comes to /game/create with either random hero and name or with the last entered values.
- Remove deprecated creation methods.
- Add a list of default player names.
feat(create): can interact with the slots
- Put each slot in a custom element
- Position the slot container
fix(create): don't use absolute position for door elements
- Make them float left instead.
- Correct padding and margin to prevent scrolling.
fix(select-heroes): use AssetSource to load heroes
feat(utils): add a class to manage subscription to the BindingEngine
ref(create): rename playerInfo into playerInfos
feat(create): allow the player to enter his/her name
- Add input field in the template
- Save gameId and playerId in the create class
- Update the slot through the API each time the name or the hero is changed.
ref(create): remove unused methods
feat(create): allow new players to join the game
feat(create): allow the user to the rejoin the game after a deconnection
fix(create): allow the state of the slots to be changed
feat(slot): improve display of slots
fix(utils): correct the selectRandomElement
It could sometime request an index outside the array. It also adds tests for selectRandomElement and randomInt.
test(create): fix and update tests suite
ref(create,api,counter): remove debug mode
It was used to automatically create a game. It is not really useful any more since it is quick and easy to create one manually.