Hillsbrad Foothills - Southshore attack event
The Southshore Crier yells - Southshore Crier yells: Help me! Help! Assassins in the hills! To arms! To arms!
Which spawns npc=2434
They only go for low level NPC's and doesn't trigger the guards when they're attacking either low level NPC's or you, they don't seem to attack the guard. Ontop of that, i've only seen one spawned so far to the right of the Inn and it's name was "Unknown"
The entirety of the dialogue is
- Southshore Crier yells: Help me! Help! Assassins in the hills! To arms! To arms!
- Southshore Crier says: Guards to your posts! They must be after the Magistrate again. He must be protected! They could come from any direction!
- Southshore Crier grabs the back of his neck and his eyes go wide.
- Southshore Crier says: Assassins... save... th... Magistraaa...
- Magistrate Henry Maleb says: More agents of the Syndicate I'll wager! You'll never take back Alterac... or Southshore!
It probaly didn't do it correctly because he died (The Southshore Crier) due to the guards not being on /assist on nearby combat or me being too far away. Trying to get confirmation on it is hard because this event seems to be every 2 hour or so. I think there's supposed to be more than 1 shadowy assassin spawn in the hills to the northwest of Southshore, but needs confirmation.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
Proofs for expected behaviour if necessary:
Include the ID for the game objects, npcs (creatures,pets,minions), spells, items, quests, instances, zones, achievements, skills:
Include Screenshots from the issue if necessary: