Merged requested to merge introduce-build-minutes into master
What does this MR do?
It introduces build minutes for Shared Runners.
- The build minutes are accounted per-namespace,
- You can overwrite amount of given build minutes per-namespace,
- You configure global amount of build minutes that namespace can spend,
- The amount of used build minutes is cleared out with separate cron job,
- It uses a separate table to store amount of build minutes spend.
The build minutes are updated after every build. It can't be done as per-pipeline event due to fact that builds from pipeline can be retried.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
Changelog entry added
API support added
Added for this feature/bug
All builds are passing
Conform by the merge request performance guides
Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #1405 (closed)