Open requested to merge nick.thomas/gitlab-ci-multi-runner:1320-show-upload-size into master
What does this MR do?
Causes gitlab-ci-multi-runner to output the size of the cache and artifact ZIP files that it uploads.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- Are we happy with the output format? Adding a separate line for the file size didn't look very good to my eyes.
- Should I be smarter with the units? Intelligently display closest KiB / MiB / GiB ?
- Merging the HTTP client code in
network/gitlab.gowould permit a common approach
- A new MIT-licensed dependency is introduced. It would be trivial to embed, rather than vendor, it.
- There are no tests for build log contents that I could find, so I didn't add any. We should definitely consider adding comprehensive tests for this at some point.
Why was this MR needed?
Sensible suggestion from user
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Creating cache build/master... ./cache: found 1 matching files Uploading cache.zip size=4278 bytes # [...] Uploading artifacts... ./artifact: found 1 matching files Uploading artifacts to coordinator... ok id=616 responseStatus=201 Created size=4529 bytes token=Sasexv-d Build succeeded